Astrofx Service Consultant
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and ambitious Service consultant who loves the idea of being part of a growing team. An individual who thrives on not only achieving targets but exceeding them, whilst providing a high-quality service content to our clients. We are looking to offer a competitive salary alongside a generous commission structure.
A confident, target focused, financially driven individual will thrive in this position. It is a role based in our Central Birmingham office, which requires self-motivation and a systematic approach to maximise your individual earnings, which is uncapped. A fantastic opportunity to boost your earnings quickly while highlighting our valuable service to new clients!
Astrofx has a combined experience of 14 years. Within the last 4 years, we have become one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing schools of trading, as well as having a worldwide student base. We work alongside Cryptonary, allowing us to become the market leaders in the Cryptocurrency market, offering our services to teach thousands of clients around the world. We are also in partnership with EverythingFX, who has rapidly become the prime source of online news and information, engaging the modern generation of traders.
We offer a wide range of services from personal, group and online sessions.
As a Service Consultant, your duties will include:
- Basic knowledge of the Forex and Cryptocurrency market (additional training will be delivered)
- Source new opportunities through inbound enquires and outbound calls and emails
- Manage face to face diary effectively, ensuring a professional approach to all clients to maximise opportunities
- Answer questions about product specifications and pricing
- Build relationships with our clients, providing after service care and follow up calls
- Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers
- Processing and accepting payments for our products and services
- Contact customers in response to correspondence or feedback
- Investigate unfilled, misplaced or misdirected orders and resolves customer issues as necessary
- Maintain working knowledge of products and services and keeps current on industry developments by reading current news and attending training workshops
All potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- An ability to grasp complex issues quickly and explain them in a simple and concise language
- Resilience, determination, flexibility, persistence, motivation and integrity.
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Great telephone mannerism and expectation of speaking with a variety of clients daily
- Track record of achieving and working towards KPI’s
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
Term: Contractor, Full Time
Wage: Negotiable plus uncapped commission + benefits
Location: Birmingham City Centre